Monday, December 17, 2007

My endorsement

I like Mike because he is a leader who has consistently stood for things I value most in a national leader. He supports the sanctity of life, conservative economic principles such as limiting the size and role of government, and Mike is concerned about the widening rift between Americans. I like that Mike supports the individual freedoms of the 2nd Amendment. I like that Mike supports replacing our complicated Tax system (indeed, replacing the whole IRS) with the Fair Tax.

In short, I believe Mike has set his priorities well and he maintains a good perspective. He leads in the direction he feels is right rather than waiting for a public opinion poll to learn what his position on an issue should be.

I endorse Mike Huckabee for President of the United States in 2008. I encourage you to support his candidacy as well.

No comments: